Room rates (cost per night):
- Double / Twin room: ” Madama Butterfly ” single use: 60 €
- Double / twin: “Madama Butterfly” for two people: 90 €
- Double / twin: ” Carmen ” for two people: 90 €
- Double / Twin room: “Carmen” for single use: 55 €
- Triple room (with one double and one single): ” The Barber of Seville ” for two people: 100 €
- Triple room (with one double and one single): “The Barber of Seville” for three adults: € 135, two adults and one child: 125 €
- Triple room (with one double and one single): “The Barber of Seville” single use: 65 €
The rooms have exclusive use of the bathroom.
Cleaning of rooms and bathrooms daily.
Included in the price:
- Breakfast “Italian” (people with celiac disease or have other allergies or intolerances are requested to notify at least the day before breakfast in order to do everything possible to meet the specific needs)
- Towels and linens
- Toiletries and slippers (complimentary)
- Mask for sleeping and earplugs
- Shower cap
- Hairdryer with diffuser
- Mini fridge in the room
- bottle of fresh water (still / sparkling)
- rooms with soundproofed windows and air conditioning / heating customizable
- the guest musicians of the room “The Barber of Seville” can play the piano (in the arranged time)
- On request the extra bed is available with a children’s shores up to five years.
- Breakfast “international” (on request and agreed the day before)
- taxi booking
- chauffeur (on request)
For stays of one night there is a surcharge of 5 € per person.
Only for the previous nights of the regatta “Barcolana” event (of October), and on the night of 31 December there is a surcharge of 10 € per room and we accept bookings of minimum 2 nights.